The Trust in AI Track Team
The Trust in AI Track for the UN AI for Good Summit 2018 has been put together by a team from the Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence and the Royal Society, working with partners from many parts of the world.
Row 1: Toshie Takahashi, Gaenor Moore, Susan Gowans, Adrian Weller, Irakli Beridze, Becky Inkster . Row 2: Huw Price (with Bede), Dina Machuve, Stephen Cave, Rumman Chowdhury, Kanta Dihal, Yang Liu. Row 3: Jess Montgomery, David Danks, Krishna Gummadi, Kay Firth-Butterfield, Liu Zhe, Francesca Rossi. Row 4: Charlotte Stix, Claire Craig, Seán Ó hÉigeartaigh, Rafael Calvo, Jess Whittlestone, Ezinne Nwankwo, Laura James.
The TrustFactory.ai proposal is presently supported by these organisations:
- Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence (Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College, UC Berkeley)
- The UNICRI Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Center for Philosophy and the Future of Intelligence, Peking University, Beijing
- Cyber Civilizations Research Center, Keio Global Research Institute, Tokyo
- 3A Institute, Australian National University, Canberra
- Trustworthy Technology Strategic Research Initiative, University of Cambridge
- Department of Philosophy, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh
- Element AI (Montreal and London)
We welcome further offers of support.